访问 www.fafsa.ed.政府 to renew your application for the upcoming school year’s FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Be sure to include 老品牌信誉平台排行榜’s School Code: 006941 on your current year FAFSA application.
Sign in using your FSA user ID, or you will be prompted to set one up.
Be sure to double-check your entries as you fill out your FAFSA. A mistake on your name or social security number will cause a delay in getting your FAFSA information to us; which in turn will put a hold on our ability to award you financial aid, requiring a payment plan with the business office.
For dependent students you will need copies of your prior, prior years (2 years ago) tax transcript and W2’s, 还有你父母的纳税记录, W2’s and personal information in order to complete the FAFSA. You are given the opportunity to use the IRS Data Retrieval tool to pull your tax information directly from the IRS, which can expedite processing of your FAFSA application. We encourage you to use this option, if eligible during the submission of your application.
1) Complete Entrance Counseling and 2) Sign Your Master Promissory Note
去 www.热门产品.政府 并完成入学辅导, financial awareness and sign your master promissory note (unless you already have one on file). 请看下面的步骤.
- Sign in using your FSA User ID or you will be prompted to set one up.
- Click the link “Complete Counseling” and then select “Entrance Counseling” for the current academic year 2015-2016. This is required for each student requesting federal loans.
- Next click the link “Sign Master Promissory Note” (MPN), be sure you submit the note once you complete the information requested on the form.
For students wishing to have a parent apply for a parent loan on their behalf, 你的父母完成了上面的第一步吗, signing in with their FSA user ID and password; they will then select the option Direct Parent Loan Application. If approved, they will need to then complete step #3 above to “Sign Master Promissory Note”, as well.
The Federal Work-Study (FWS) program is a need-based financial aid program. It provides funds that students earn through part-time employment to help pay the costs of their educational expenses. Funds must be earned and are paid directly to you, 每两周, and are not credited to your student account unless authorized.
DCC also provides a limited number of on-campus, part-time employment opportunities for students who do not demonstrate financial need. 访问 the college Community Career Center for more information and available job openings for students’ off-campus.
The amount of your Federal Work-Study award will be determined by your financial need (you must have an estimated financial contribution (EFC) under 2001, based on your financial aid budget and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) information. Financial need is defined as the difference between the total cost of attendance and the expected family contribution (EFC), 由FAFSA决定, 以及其他当前的财政援助奖项.
Federal Work-Study jobs may be on or off campus. 校外FWS工作与联邦, state or local public agencies or private nonprofit organizations must be in the public interest. 校外FWS工作与私人, for-profit organizations must be academically relevant to the maximum extent possible. Your college might have agreements with private, for-profit employers for Federal Work-Study jobs. This type of job must be relevant to your course of study (to the maximum extent possible).
The Federal Work-Study pay rate can vary per job, and students may not work more than 20 hours per week. 学生可以赚到他们的奖励金额. Since total earnings are based on a college wide federal allocation, please be aware the amount you are allowed to earn could be less than the amount awarded to you.
- You must meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress standards
- You must be enrolled in at least six hours (half time) for Fall and Spring.
- 你一定是美国人.S. 公民或符合条件的非公民.
- You must not have any prior institutional balance or blocks.
How to apply for a Federal Work-Study position:
- 完成 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online and make sure you meet all the requirements.
- Review the job postings and submit the application to the Student Development Office.
After you complete the application process for a federal work-study job:
- The Community Office will forward approved applications to the hiring division/department for review.
- The hiring division/department will contact you to schedule an interview and will notify the Financial Aid Office once they have selected a work-study employee.
- You will then set up an appointment with Human 资源 to complete or update your new hire personnel information.
- The college Student Development Office and/or hiring department will set up orientation with you and let you and your supervisor know what your official start date will be.